• Provide support for business needs in all areas of the company including ERP, eCommerce, Retail systems.
• Manage the requirement gathering, project tracking, issue tracking and testing of all solutions, which will be delivered to the business groups.
• Prioritize resources and projects in support of business value and corporate objectives.
• Lead the design, configuration, implementation and support of SAP solutions and 3rd party solutions.
• Support the implementation and enhancement of Point Of Sale (POS) system for retail stores
• Train/Help Train users in conversion and implementation of systems that work with SAP, when needed
• Manage all phases of the project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post-production support/maintenance.
• Assist in the development and enforcement of standards to provided best practices to deliver stable, reliable and highly available solutions.
• Demonstrate effective and collaborative communication with internal team members and Business Partners.
• Coordinate project tasks and ensure accurate estimates are provided for completion of business solutions.
• Create and compile technical documentation including: unit, integration, and acceptance test plans, support documentation, end user documentation for delivered solutions and other tasks
• Mentor/develop/motivate technical and analytical staff.
• Manage multiple projects/reporting solutions for multiple business areas.
• Excellent management and leadership skills: people, process and technology.
• Ability to self-manage during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team
• Advanced business process knowledge across many areas with ability to provide context to requirements.
• Experience in trouble-shooting SAP solutions or similar Retail solutions.
• Demonstrates strong analytical skill. Ability to work directly with business analysts to translate complex functional design into technical specifications. Able to grasp requirements quickly and anticipate potential future requirements.
• Experience working for Retail/Fashion industry and back office operations.
• Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English
• In-depth knowledge of configuration, development, multi-tiered architecture, cross functional integration
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an affinity for problem-solving
• Documentation and presentation skills
• Experience in working with multi-national project teams
• Minimum 6 years SAP ERP, Retail or AFS implementation experience in a team environment.
• Experience leading and mentoring a development team.